How To Activate PNB Debit Card Blocked for 3D Secure Service 2018 – Today, I Face Problem Regarding with My PNB Debit Card 3D Secure Service. When I Enter my 3D Secure Password and Hit Enter They show the Message that “Your PNB Debit Card is Blocked for 3D Service Transaction”. So Next I start Searching on Internet About to Reactivate my Punjab National Bank(PNB) ATM/Debit Card But on the Internet I Only Found that People are Also Stuck in that Problem and No One Answer to this Solution. So, I write this Article to Help PNB Debit Card Users Who Normally use PNB Debit Card for Only Transaction, Online Shopping and etc.
- 1 How Do I Activate PNB Debit Card Blocked for 3D Secure Service :
- 2 Steps To Activate PNB Debit Card Blocked for 3D Secure Service :
- 2.1 From Editor’s Desk:
- 2.1.1 Incoming Keywords
- 2.1 From Editor’s Desk:
How Do I Activate PNB Debit Card Blocked for 3D Secure Service :
REAL INCIDENT – I Stuck this Problem almost 3-4 Days and In the End I Go to PNB Bank. The Manager of the Bank Said that “3D Secure Service Code is Automatically Reactivate After 24 Hours But It can’t Activate So Then I Directly Call PNB Customer Care Number “1800-180-2222” and Solve this 3D Secure Service Issue. They Told me the Procedure to Reactivate my PNB ATM/Debit Card for 3D Secure Transaction Again By Following Below Steps. pnb debit card blocked for online payment
Steps To Activate PNB Debit Card Blocked for 3D Secure Service :
- Call Punjab National Bank Customer Care Service – 1800-180-2222.
- Then Ask him about your Problem then They tell you that Please Give Me Your (Bank Account Number, Last Phone Number Digits and Nominees).
- After Telling the Above Details they Put your Phone on Hold and Forward your Request to Unlock your 3D Secure Service for Your PNB Debit Card.
- After that They tell you the Small Procedure that You Need to Generate 3D Secure Code after 24 Hours.
- But How, I Tell You – Go To PNB Official Site Here.
- You see the Two Options ECOM Registration / IVR Registration Just Choose “ECOM Reg” and You can Move to Next Page.
- On the Next Page, You need to Enter your PNB Debit Card Information Like (Card Number, PIN, CVV, Expire Date etc). and Click on “Next”.
- Then you Receive an OTP(One Time Password) Code on your Mobile Phone. Just Enter it an Create a New 3D Secure Code with Special Character, Numbers and Capital Letters.
- Now Your PNB ATM/Debit Card is Unblock from 3D Secure Service and You Use your Card Again for Online Shopping and other Online Transaction. pnb debit card blocked for online payment
NOTE: This is the Tutorial How you Activate your Punjab National Bank Debit Card for 3D Secure Service. Many of PNB Users Face this Critical Issue During Online Shopping, Online Transaction and on other E-Commerce Websites Like Amazon, Ebay, Paytm and Flipkart etc. By Following Above Simple Steps you Easily Solve your Problem with PNB Debit Card.
From Editor’s Desk:
Guys, This Article is for Helping Purpose of PNB Users Who also Face this Problem and also Help in Future to Activate PNB Debit Card for 3D Secure Service. If You Face any Type of Problem-related to This Article Just Comment it Below. We Fix your Problem as Soon as Possible. This Method is 100% Working Because Previously I also Face this Issue and Personally Solve it.