Now today we teach you guys how to Backup WhatsApp Messages with google drive in just a few simple steps. you just tap on one google drive option and your WhatsApp messages chat backup is stored into your connected google drive account on the Android device.
Backup WhatsApp Messages 2018 – WhatsApp is now used by billions of users worldwide on different types of devices android smartphones, iOS, Blackberry etc. Many of smartphones users face the memory space issues on their phones because they store a lot of songs, had videos and pictures etc so they face “Insufficient memory” issue. People are really addicted to WhatsApp and many of them store the backup of their chat with friends etc.
So WhatsApp recently solved this issue for Android users by adding Google drive option in WhatsApp. You can backup of your WhatsApp chat directly into google drive. Don’t worry about security because your backup is saved in the hidden folder named App Data which is not accessible by the user. It only accesses by your WhatsApp account.
Recommended – Latest Android Hacking Tips & Tricks 
Now, It is very easy to take backup of your WhatsApp chat with google drive. You can also choose the time to backup of your WhatsApp chat like daily, weekly or monthly basis. to Create a WhatsApp backup you just need to tap chat backup and your backup is ready to upload to google drive. Google drive is a trusted service and make your backup task easier and also save your phone space.
Steps to Backup WhatsApp Messages with Google Drive:
- Firstly Open your WhatsApp account and go to a top right corner and click on three dots. now you see the drop-down menu.
- Click on the last option “Settings” and then you see the WhatsApp main settings page. Tap on “Chat” Option.
- Now it will open all chat settings now you can see the “Chat Backup” option just click on it.
- In Chat backup you can check out your chat backup history that when the last time your backup is taken with time also.
- Now Click on “Backup to Google Drive” and the small pop-up box will open where you need to choose time after which you want to take WhatsApp chat backup like daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Now you successfully backup your WhatsApp chat to google drive. you can also delete your WhatsApp chat backup by this Tutorial ( How to Find WhatsApp Backup in Google Drive ?).
From the Editor’s Desk:
By Above steps, you can Backup WhatsApp Messages chat to a cloud and there is no need to take backup of your phones because by doing this you can manage free space on your android device and use that space for another task like installing apps, store songs, videos etc.
You can also delete your WhatsApp chat backup by following this tutorial ( How to Find WhatsApp Database in Google Drive ?). The backup stored in google drive is in encrypted form and hidden from a normal user for security concern so guys don’t worry about it. If you have any problem regarding this article you can discuss with us in below comments.