Best Android Emulator for PC – Windows 7/8/10 2019- Using Android in your Operating System like Windows, Linux & MAC is the new way to Test android Apps in Virtual Environment. Emulators are usually allow users to use same Functionalities as the real Android environment. In which there is no concern with your hardware. you can perform test and experiment by installing android emulators in your windows. android emulator for windows 7 and windows 10 free download
Most of Android Developers use android emulators to test android app in their operating system before using in their android device. There are many best free android emulator for windows available on internet So, don’t worry we have a sorted list of Best Free Android Emulator for Windows 2019. you can choose your desired one and install in your windows operating system. best android emulator for windows 10
An Android emulator is a piece of program – which helps you in executing the android program files in the windows environment. So, For some reason – If you want to try android apk programs in windows platform, then these free best android emulators will help you out.
- 1 List of Best Android Emulator for PC – Windows 7/8/10:
- 1.1 Bluestacks 2 : Best Free Android Emulator
- 1.2 GenyMotion: Best Free Android Emulator
- 1.3 Andyroid: Android Emulator for PC
- 1.4 YouWave for Android: Android Emulator
- 1.5 Nox App Player – Android Emulator
- 1.6 KO Player
- 1.7 Droid4X
- 188.8.131.52.1 droid4x emulator last but not the least android emulator – Which will make the user experience much better than other emulators available in the market. the emulator is designed for the power users – which gives the user much power to control over the installed application on another platform.
- 1.7.1 Features
- 184.108.40.206 Incoming Keywords
List of Best Android Emulator for PC – Windows 7/8/10:
Many people don’t have android devices or smartphones so they use android emulators in their computers So, It is also the reason of trending the android emulators.
Bluestacks 2 is one of the best free android emulators on the internet at that time and have approx. 130 Million download on the Internet. Bluestacks allow users to access the real environment of android Operating system. It includes cool features like hardware acceleration and you can also play High graphics games in this android emulator. bluestacks android emulator for pc
Although, Bluestack uses quite a great amount of resources when running. So, if you are running lower configuration pc. Then, you should keep this thing in mind. Otherwise, this is all n all good for executing external apk files on your PC.
BlueStacks is one the known name in the android emulator from previous five years. If you have a good configuration desktop or laptop you definitely need to use this android emulator. Currently, bluestacks release their second version of blue sticks 2. It includes multi-screen features that you can play multiple games in blue stacks and easily switch between two tabs. android emulator for ubuntu
Features of Bluestacks 2:
- Each app/game launches in a new tab, switch between apps easily.
- Stream and watch youtube videos while your use another apps and game sessions are in progress.
- Resize the screen by dragging window corners.
- Back Button Feature.
- Increased/Doubled Storage Space.
GenyMotion: Best Free Android Emulator
GenyMotion is also the best android emulator because it also offers android environment like Bluestacks so these programs deserve to include in the list of best android emulators. You can perform any test or research on an android app in GenyMotion. Most of the developers use android emulators to test android apps before installing on their android device. GenyMotion is faster than Bluestacks and built on x86 architecture.
Due to the processor architecture code. It allows to run cross-platform 64bit & 32bit binaries and apk’s in the windows. It uses fewer Resources than the traditional Bluestack emulator. And, the user-friendly interface allows to install and uninstall apk files easily.
Features of GenyMotion:
- Genymotion is mainly built for testing Android apps, it will be very helpful if you are an Android application developer.
- You can copy any text from your windows PC into the emulator and vice-versa.
- You can install apps using command prompt and also by drag and drop.
Andydroid is also like another emulator and has most of the same features as we seen previous. Andyroid is available for both MAC and windows you can run all most popular android apps on andyroid easily just install and play your Android app and game. You can also check out the list of android apps on cnet that available to run in andyroid. It can show the most popular android apps that use to easily run on andyroid.
User-friendly interface and easy to understand script allows the user to use this official emulator for running files based on Android OS. You can connect your device and transfer files and other data easily. So, this proved to be helpful in many scenarios.
Features of Andyroid :
- The best feature of Andyroid Emulator is you can install any application through your desktop browser.
- To install Android Android Emulator you should have installed a Virtual box in your computer. best android emulator for windows 7
- Andyroid Emulator is mainly designed for playing Android games on windows big screen. If you love to play android games then you can try this emulator.
YouWave is the most popular best android emulator for windows 7 used by Individuals. It is very simple and no need for hardware acceleration. You need to just install an android app and use in YouWave for android. you can run lite apps in you wave but sometimes it is not able to play high graphics apps and games. it can also run in Minimum RAM memory so that’s why most of the people use this rather than Bluestacks. If you are going to run some lite android apps so you definitely need to install YouWave for android because it can run all types of lite apps.
One of the well known android emulators is Youwave for android. it comes with great features and support for various files. When you’ll install Youwave android emulator in your PC, You’ll have to change few settings to enhance the compatibility of the hardware acceleration.
Features of YouWave for Android:
- YouWave will show all the apps in a selected directory as shown in the above image. So, you can download all the apps and games to your computer and can install them by browsing all the applications.
- YouWave only supports for Windows XP and Windows 7 computers.
Nox App Player is a great android files emulator. Which comes with great features of easy apk handling and installing. The emulator handles everything on its own. It is quite fast and easy to learn emulator. It comes with a lot of great features and the user-friendly UI will help you a lot.
The android emulator for windows 7 free download is available for Windows 7/8/10 & all other windows platforms. And, the emulator comes with inbuilt hardware acceleration feature. So, it will be great for you to run advanced apk files in your windows.
- One-click root hide / unhide (disable or enable root)
- Ability to specify the CPU Processor & Ram size! which is great for gamers & app-testers to check resource usage.
- Besides, these Nox even provides Keyboard mapping for touch input. Thus, you can specify the areas where touch is to be simulated, on pressing a keyboard key! (Awesome thing for gamers)
- Plus, it even has an inbuilt GPS controller setting, by which you can even play GPS required games such as Pokemon Go directly inside Nox App Player.
KO player is new pc emulator for android apk but reliable android emulator on the market. which also provides all the features and UI interface that all others emulator are providing. But, the great thing about his emulator is ‘KO Player’ allows you to you features multiple tabs. And, other features are listed in the list below.
You’ll also find a lot of features that will help you in using & installing different android apps. KO player provides great user-friendly interface and resource management for the user. Which will help you in using this best android emulator for windows 10 with almost any android app of your choice.
- Keyboard to Touch Mapping
- Crisp Display on Bigger screens due to HD Resolution
- Ability directly record your Android emulation screen & save it as a video. Thus, enabling you to share your Gameplay easily.
- Besides, you can run multiple accounts of various simultaneously
- Since it is made for gaming KO Player does require a good amount of RAM & graphics memory
droid4x emulator last but not the least android emulator – Which will make the user experience much better than other emulators available in the market. the emulator is designed for the power users – which gives the user much power to control over the installed application on another platform.
The Emulator is a really powerful tool to enhance the normal user control to a great level. And, the simple user-machine interface will help you in controlling more features related to the application inside the emulator.
- It comes Pre-rooted, with Play Store installed.
- Its pretty fast,doesn’t lag & even allows you to configure your keyboard as a controller! for the emulator.