The covid Pandemic Crisis in India reminds us that health insurance is one of the most important investments. It is important to be safe and healthy, but also it is very important to choose the best health plan for the right money. Before you sign up for a health plan, keep in mind some important issues. First of all, you have to choose the insurance with the right coverage that includes treatment for all the illnesses in your family’s medical history, Covid care, hospitalisation costs, transportation, pre and post-medical hospitalization, etc. Choose a family health insurance for all family members, it is more affordable. Also, health plans with lifetime renewability are more profitable. Compare insurance policies on benefits and costs, you can get an estimated policy cost online. Always consider the high claim settlement ratio. Keep in mind, if betting sites in India can assure you some benefits for your deposits, then health insurance must offer a lot more for your payments investment. Here are some of the best health insurance plans in India.
SBI Arogya Premier Policy
SBI Arogya Premier Policy health insurance covers flexible options, with no pre-policy medical test for people under 55 years, with no medical history. The insurance covers 142-day care expenses, 60 days for pre-hospitalisation, and 90 days post-hospitalisation expenses. Women can benefit from maternity expenses for the first 9 months of pregnancy.
SBI Arogya Premier Plan covers the following important benefits:
- Hospitalisation expenses
- All surgery costs are included, from anesthesia to appliances, medicines and consumables, diagnosis, even therapy for cancer or diabetes, pacemaker cost, prosthesis, etc.
- Pre-hospitalisation expenses up to 60 days for each of the admitted hospitalisation Post-hospitalisation expenses up to 90 days for each of the admitted hospitalisation
- Up to 142 Day Care expences
- Ambulance expenses
- Alternative treatment, domiciliary hospitalisation if needed
- Maternity but also organ donor expenses
An important benefit is the reimbursement policy. If you did not claim any treatment for 4 consecutive years you can ask for a Health Checkup reimbursement of up to Rs. 5,000. Also, you can benefit from up to 100% reinstatement of your insurance policy money, when the sum insured is reduced due to the claim. SBI Arogya Premier Policy offers a 10% bonus of the sum insured for every claim-free renewal.
Star Family Health Optima Plan
This health insurance plan is focusing on family needs that can be economically challenging. Health Insurance Plan is appropriately priced. It will cover the newborn from the very start of the 16th day of birth.
There are some Star Family Health Optima Plan that covers 79 benefits. Here are the most important ones:
- Hospital expenses
- All surgeon expenses, including consultants, specialist fees, diagnostics, medicines and drugs, cost of a pacemaker, etc.
- Emergency transportation to the hospital
- Pre hospitalisation expenses up to 60 days and post-hospitalisation expenses up to 90 days after discharge
- Domiciliary hospitalisation
- The insurance policy includes the cost for cataract treatment and also health checkup costs Newborn babies cover
Verify the benefits list, with all the details. Be careful of all the important specifications, like the fact that air ambulance charges up to 10% of the sum insured, during the entire policy period.
But also keep in mind that this health plan comes with an automatic restoration at 300% of the sum insured in extreme situations like repatriation of mortal remains, or emergency domestic medical evacuation.
Tata AIG MediCare Plan
Another health insurance plan is Tata AIG Medicare offers low medical costs plan options that include treatments required before and after a hospitalisation. Also, covers costs for COVID-19 positive patients.
You can choose from three health insurance policy variants:
- Tata AIG Medicare- offers global benefits and bariatric surgery cover. You can select your insurance sum insured.
- Tata AIG Medicare Premier-in addition to the basic plan, this health insurance policy also provides cover for high-end diagnostics, dental treatment, or emergency air ambulance.
- Tata AIG Medicare Protect- covers pre-and post-hospitalisation expenses.
United India UNI CritiCare Health Care Plan
The UNI-Criticare policy is a health plan dedicated to covering critical illnesses. If you have illnesses like cancer, diabetes, stroke, kidney failure, or heart attack in your family’s medical history it is better to consider this kind of insurance. It is designed to financially secure the insured when diagnosed with a critical illness. The UNI-Criticare policy provides coverage for 11 major critical illnesses. You can include in your insurance other members of your family, like your spouse, children, and parents, but you will have to pay a separate sum for each of them. The insurance company provides you with a Health Insurance Calculator on its web page, where you can calculate the sum for the health cover you need. There is a diverse sum insured range to meet the vast medical needs, of all customers. The policy also offers tax benefits.
56% of Indian people do not have any medical insurance. It is a very high
percentage, considering the pandemic effects in India. Human health is very precious, and they say you can not buy health, but for sure you can insure it. Medical emergencies can show up anytime, no matter how well you take care of yourself and your family. A medical emergency could leave you a lot of financial stress, that’s why having a health insurance plan is essential. Gambling with your health is not a smart thing to do. If you want to have fun, gamble your money on the best betting sites in India, but keep your family safe and healthy.