How to Change Internet Time Server Settings in Windows 10 – Time is a great factor in all aspects of life. Same in computers – Time plays a crucial role. All your programs and applications are separated by using a small fraction of time in the processor memory. synchronize with an internet time server windows 7
And, your files and folders are also recorded based on the Time of their creation. So, Today I am going to talk about simple and easy steps to change Internet time server settings in Windows 10. Let’s have a look at them.
Steps to Change Internet Time Server Settings in Windows 10
Although, There can be many methods to do this task. But, here I’ve selected simple and easy to understand steps for you all. You will find them easy to grasp and apply in your system. If you have doubt in any step – feel free to leave a comment below and I’ll try to help you out. 🙂 synchronize with an internet time server windows 7
#1 Start ‘Control Panel‘
- Press the simple key combo win+R to launch the Run dialog box. Now, Type ‘Control Panel‘ in the box + Enter.
#2 Selection of Process option:
- Now, Either click on ‘Time And Date‘ or Press the F3 button and type Time and Date + Enter. A dialog box with a clock should open. (as follow)
#3 Setting up Internet Time options:
- Now, Open the last tab ‘internet time‘ and select the button named as ‘Change Settings‘ to add the url of the internet time server. You can use any url you trust.
#4 Finding Required Settings:
- Select Any of the settings provided by the windows settings. or you can also provide your own trusted server URL for better time understanding.
#5 Updating Time Settings:
- Simply, select the required URL and click on update button. And, You will see the updated time and date settings in the taskbar of your Windows 10.
And, That is how simple it is to manage and change your system’s current time and date settings. You can manipulate these things to make your PC performance more precise and better. Hope, this piece of information will act as a bridge between you and your knowledge. 🙂
From Editor’s Desk
Seems like you reached the end. So, I Hope – that the information in the article “How to change Internet time server settings in Windows 10″ is quite helpful and you’ll like it. If you find any flaw or want to suggest anything regarding the topic – You are heartily welcome in the comments. I’ll try to respond to queries as soon as I can. Thanks for your time. See you in the next article with a lot of tech-related details. 🙂