Today, We are going to Demonstrate a Tutorial that “How to Change Wi-Fi Password on UTstarcom Router/Modem Password ?”. Now in This Era Everybody have Their own Wi-Fi Connection at Home. But Sometime People around your Area are Geeks and Computer Experts and they Easily Exploit your Wi-Fi Password. So Guys After that You Need to Change your Wi-Fi Password But New Users don’t know how to do it. Here Below is a Simple and Easy Guide to Change Wi-Fi Password on BSNL UTstarcom Router Password. Every Wi-Fi Router and Modem has their Own Properties and Settings according to their Manufacturers. Like Default username, Password and Login Gateway. There are many Reason People Change their Wi-Fi Passwords like Protect from Public Access, Neighbourhood etc.
- Must Read : How to Secure Your Wi-Fi Network ?
So That’s Why am show your the Step by Step Guide to Change Wi-Fi Password on BSNL UTsratcom Router/Modem. You Just Need to Carefully Read below Steps and If you have any Doubt Regarding Below Steps Just comment it Below.
Steps to Change Wi-Fi Password on UTstarcom Router / Modem :
- Open your We Browser and Type 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 and your Browser Pop Up a Small Dialog Box to Enter your Username and Password.
- You need to Enter the Default Username & Password for that BSNL Utsarcom modem. Your Default username is “admin” and Default Password is also “admin”.
- After Hit the Username and Password you are Entered in BSNL UTstarcome Modem Settings.
- Click on “Wireless” in your Left Side Menu and Click on “Security”. on that Page you can Change your SSID, Password and Encryption Type Like WPA/WPA2 etc.
- Just Enter a New password in Password Field and Click on “Save”. Your Password is Successfully Changed.
From Editor’s Desk :
Above are the Simple Steps to Change Wi-Fi Password on UTstarcom Router / Modem. In Previous we Talk about Binatone Modems Wi-Fi Password Change and Their Vulnerabilities. Now we Discuss about the UTstarcom Modem and Their Settings. If You have any Doubt in your Mind Regarding this Post or you not able to change your Wi-Fi Password Just Comment it below.