Here you can learn how to make a remote keylogger in notepad in an easy way. You just need to go through the article and see the tutorial images of How To Create a Keylogger Using Notepad step by step. many of people also looking for creating keyloggers in USB, email etc but there are rare ways to do that. Follow this how to create a remote keylogger in notepad
What if you want to extract someone else’s password? Well, the process is quite easy as either you can install a custom keylogger software or you can create keylogger using notepad. And done worry as you do not need to be a professional hacker or a computer expert to create keylogger using notepad. In fact, you can create a keylogger even if you don’t have many technical skills. But before creating a keylogger, let’s see what exactly is a keyword and what it does?
What is Keylogger?
Keylogger is a kind of mini software which runs on your system and keeps a record of every keystroke which is entered by the user and keeps an accessible record of that data in a log file. That log file is most of the time encrypted so only you can access it. However, these keyloggers are quite dangerous as your privacy is concerned.
Must Check- Top 10 Best Cool Notepad Tricks & Pranks
A keylogger will track all the input data whether it is your login credentials, your important document, any story you’re working on or key combinations which you’re using while playing your favorite game.
So why do keyloggers exist in the first place? Well the answer is quite predictable as the log file which is generated by the keyword can be used to steal your passwords, your important document data that you were working on or any kind of data which you type while working on your screen. The worst part is that even a simple person with no technical background can create keylogger using notepad very easily. We will be sharing that method here just for educational use only so understand how this works and how you can prevent your data from such keyloggers. how to make a keylogger for android
Steps on How To Create Keylogger Using Notepad
This method of creating a keylogger in notepad is quite easy and straightforward. All you need is a working pc and a simple text editor like notepad which comes preinstalled with all Windows Operating systems. Follow these simple steps below to create keylogger using notepad.
1. Open Notepad. You can open so by searching notepad in the windows search bar. Commonly notepad also appears on the left side of the windows menu. After opening the notepad, you have to copy paste this code which we are going to give you below.
echo Please Enter Your Email Address And Password
set /p user=Username:
set /p pass=Password:
echo Username=”%user%” Password=”%pass%” >> Log.txt
start >>Program Here<<
2. After pasting this code, you have to save the file with a.bat extension. Save the file as example.bat on your desktop. For this tutorial, we are using the logs.bat name.
3. Now you have to create a new folder with the name logs. Please note that the keylogger will only work if the folder name is set as logs, any other name and the keylogger won’t work at all.
After creating the folder, copy paste the folder into the root directory of your c drive or other directly where your windows partition is installed.
4. So now you have successfully created your own keylogger with notepad. So its time to check if our keylogger is working or not. To do that, simply click on the log.bat file that you created and start entering a sample username and password.
5. Now you have to go to the root directory of C drive. You will see all the saved logs as text files. You can open them up and see if the username and password that you entered appears there or not.
Voila! You have successfully created a simple but functional keylogger with the help of notepad. Now you can use it to prank your friends.
So, guys, this is how you can create keylogger using notepad. This might be a new thing for you, so try to follow the steps carefully in order to make it work. After building it, you can use to prank your friends and show them that you can tell the username and password which they are entering in the batch file.
From the Editor’s Desk
However, this is a pretty basic type of keylogger which is capable of only a few and limited tasks like storing usernames and passwords. However, there are many advanced keyloggers available in the market which can track almost anything with an invisible batch file which is active all the time while the user is using their PC.
These professional keyloggers often support of sharing that logs data over the network without user concerns. So, these might be very risky for you so make sure you don’t have such malicious programs lying around in your PC system.