Do you want to create custom Google Chrome themes? Well, today we are discussing about how you can create your personalized custom Chrome themes. The best part is that you can do so even if you dont have any technical knowledge.
Google Chrome is one of the most used browsers in the world and millions of users use it every day to browse the internet. However, Google Chrome doesn’t have the best visual appeal to its look. But, there are many pre-built themes which you can use in Google Chrome browser. However, if you are not satisfied with these themes and want to create your own theme, then this post is just for you. Today we will guide you on how to create your very own Google Chrome theme. So are you ready?
How to Easily Create Your Own Google Chrome Theme
Today we will share a very awesome trick with you by which you can theme your Google Chrome browser as you like. As Google Chrome is one of the most powerful browsers in the world, it will add more functionality if you could theme it according to your needs. So are you ready to learn a cool way to customize the look of Google Chrome browser? Then read this post up to the last.
In this trick, we will take advantage of two different Google Chrome extensions. This extension will further help you to make your personal Google Chrome these. So without wasting any more time, let’s start.
Method 1: Using My Chrome Theme extension
My Chrome Theme extension is a great extension to make your own DIY Google Chrome themes. It is a simple to use a tool and it can customize your Google Chrome user experience with images and accent colors. Down below are some simple steps which you need to follow. After following these steps, you will be able to make your own Google Chrome theme.
1. First of all, you need to download My Chrome Theme extension. You can do so from the Chrome marketplace.
2. Now it will redirect you to the download page where you can download the extension. After that, you will see this introductory page. Click on start making a theme.
3. Here you have to add a picture of your own which you want to keep as a background. Make sure to use a high-quality image.
4. On the next step, you will plenty of options to customize the way this image looks. You can crop, apply effects such a sepia, hue and blur levels, etc.
5. In the next step, it will ask you to choose an accent color for the theme. Here you have to choose a color and this color will show up on the Google Chrome tab bars. You can also choose the option “I’m feeling lucky” for a random color.
6. After everything is done, it will show the option for “Install my theme” at the end. If you click that button, this theme will become active. You can also share the theme file with your friends if you want to do so.
Method 2: Using Themebeta Theme Engine
Themebeta is a website which allows its users to create their personal Google Chrome themes without any kind of technical knowledge. Because of this, normal users who don’t have technical knowledge can create their own themes. Also, you will get more customization options here. The website has easy to use drag and drop elements which will help you to create themes. Here’s how you can use Themebeta to create your own Google Chrome theme.
1. First of all, go to Themebeta website and you will see a theme creator web interface. Here you will also get a preview windows where you can check the theme is real time.
2. Here choose the title of the theme. Then you have to upload or select images. Themebeta has a dedicated image library in case you want to use some.
3. In the next page, you have to choose wallpaper for the new tab page. It will also show you some customization options which you can use as well. You can set the scale, orientation and crop the image wallpaper as well.
4. In the next step, you have to adjust the tab color. You can do so by sliding the color slider or entering a hex value for the same.
5. After you are finished with all the customization you can click next. Here it will show you three options to save the theme. If you just want to install the theme then you can do so by clicking the first option. If you wish to download the theme then choose “Pack and download” option.
So, guys, this is how you can create your very own Google Chrome theme. Did you like this article? If you did then please share this article with your friends and let them know about this awesome trick. Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day.