Looking for a tutorial on “How to Delete Gmail Account Permanently?” so, guys you just landed at right place. We can share simple and easy steps to delete Gmail account permanently. Many of people add two or more Gmail account on their android phone but after sometimes for some reason, they want to delete Gmail account so they don’t know the proper procedure to delete Gmail account permanently. So that’s why we came up with the detailed tutorial on how to delete Gmail account permanently on android mobile? Stay stick with this article.
One more important thing I want to share with you guys that If you delete Gmail from your android smartphone so, you need to delete google account from your mobile or permanently delete google account from your smartphone. Many of people don’t know about it so that’s why I added some more point to clear the tutorial.
Table of Contents
Delete Gmail Account Permanently from Android:
On the internet, I have seen that people are confused with two terms that one is to delete Gmail account from android or another is to delete Gmail account permanently on android. So guys In this tutorial we cover both articles. Firstly let me explain that how you can fully remove Gmail account from android mobile with simple steps and the I will show you how you can delete Gmail account permanently.
Steps to Delete Gmail Account from Android:
Here we demonstrate this tutorial’s steps with pictures that you easily understand that how you can permanently remove Gmail account from android mobile. So, guys, many of you excited about that now you are going to delete your email account and within you google account you all of the data is deleted that related to your google or Gmail account. There are the thing like App Data, Contacts, Drive, Gmail and Google Fit that synched when you add Gmail account these are also deleted when you remove Gmail account from your Android smartphone.
- First, of fall, Go to settings on your android smartphone and scroll down.
- In Personal Section, You see there is an option of “Accounts”
- Now click on that and you will see all the accounts which are opened in your smartphone from various apps such as Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and Google too.
- Here we want to delete Gmail account so we need to go with the option “Google”.
- After that you will see those email you added in your android smartphone. Now click on that email ID that you want to remove from android mobile.
- Now In a top right corner, you see a drop down option where you have two options one is “Sync Now” and another is “Remove Account”.
- Click on “Remove Account” and they will ask you that If you click on remove account so your messages, pictures, and related data is as deleted. and Again Click Remove Account.
- Now You successfully Remove Gmail account from android.
Steps to Delete Gmail Account Permanently from Android:
Here is another part of this article that how you can permanently delete Gmail account from an android smartphone. Here I will give you a tip that you can easily delete it. You just need to install chrome browser and I will show you how you can delete Gmail account permanently.
After Installing Google Chrome Just Open Gmail in chrome as you normally open in browsers and log in your email ID and Follow This Procedure and You will easily delete your Gmail or google account. We already created this post that you can follow to delete your Gmail account permanently from your android mobile easily.
From Editor’s Desk:
In the end, I want to tell you to all my visitors that these are the two ways that many of people confusing on the internet while searching So we demonstrate both methods as I explain already in one of my posts So am not gonna write again. This article definitely helps you to delete Gmail account for sure because we can test this method by yourself.