Computer Storage is the Most Important part of our Computer and Sometimes we need more storage to Store More Data. So, We Need to make Available Space to Store our New Data By Removing Duplicate Files from Computer. There is Quite Simple Steps to Find and Remove Duplicate Files from PC. Duplication is the worst Situation in Computers when we Save Duplicate File because of Confusion and some other Reasons So Make Sure that You have available Space for new Data. To Find & Remove Duplicate Files from your PC Follow Below Steps to Make Free Space in Computer.
If You have Very Low Data Storage and SSD So Space is Concerned for You. But Don’t worry I am Going to share my Windows Trick that I used to Remove Duplicate Files from PC. This is Possible with the Popular Windows Optimization Tool names as “IOBit Advanced SystemCare” This is Ranked as the Top Rated Windows Optimization Tool that Remove Your Junk Files, Deep Registry Clean, Privacy Sweep, Security Defence and Many PRO Features. In Tool Box of Advanced SystemCare You have Tool name “Cloned File Scanner” Just Use it and Remove your Duplicate Files from Computer.
Steps to Find and Remove Duplicate Files from PC :
- Download and Install Advanced SystemCare from Official Website.
- After Installation Go To Tool Box Tab and Search for “Clonned Files Scanner” and Click on it.
- Now Select All Drives and Hit the Next Button It will take a Minute to Scan your Duplicate Files.
- After Scanning it Show the Duplicate Files and ask you to for Deletion of Duplicate Files.
- Click on “Bulk Delete” and Remove all Duplicate Files form Computer.
From Editor’s Desk :
There are Many Ways to Find & Remove Duplicate Files from your PC Like with CCleaner and Other Tools. But I Choose Advanced SystemCare because it Seems to Best for Users and also Developed by a Known name in Software Industry called IOBit. Once you Experience This Tool you Always go with it.