WhatsApp Tips & Tricks – If You are Looking to know that “How to Hide WhatsApp Online Status, Last Seen & Profile Picture ?” So You are in Right Place because we Have the simple step by steps guide to Hide WhatsApp Online Status, Last Seen & Profile Picture. These are the Updated Tutorial of 2017 so don’t Worry.
WhatsApp is one of the Best Android App for Cross Messaging on Smartphones. Currently, WhatsApp has 900+ Million of Users and uses WhatsApp to Send Images, Text, Videos, User Location, Contacts and Audio Messages. WhatsApp is Founded in 2009 by Brian Acton and Jan Koum (Both are the Employee of Yahoo). Later on Feb 19, 2014, Facebook Acquired WhatsApp worth 19$ Billion and Now Currently Managed by Facebook Inc. After that WhatsApp Integrate new Features in it that now You can Hide your Last Online Status, Profile Picture and WhatsApp Status. They Improved many of WhastApp Features and make this Messenger User-Friendly.
- Also Read: How to Run WhatsApp on College Wi-Fi?
Steps to Hide WhatsApp Online Status, Last Seen & Profile Picture:
- Open WhatsApp Messenger in your Smartphone. Go to Settings from Right Top Corner.
- Then Go to Account Tab >> Privacy.
- Under the “Who can see my personal info” Tab you can see Three Options about Last Seen, Profile Photo and Status.
- You can Manually set it to Nobody and Then nobody can see Your WhatsApp Online Status, Last Seen & Profile Picture.
- Repeat this Step for These Three Options of Last Seen, Online Status and Profile Picture.
From Editor’s Desk :
Guys, There are many WhatsApp Tips & Tricks on Internet and This is one of them that Help You to hide your Identity from the Outside users on WhatsApp. With this Tutorial nobody can see your WhatsApp Online Status, Last Seen & Profile Picture until you change it to Public. This is Pretty Basic Steps to Hide WhatsApp Online Status and more But If you face any Type of Problem Just Comment it below We solve as Soon as Possible.