Blogger is the among of Top Platform for Free Blogging and a Best Place to Make a Blog for Free. If You are a newbie in Blogging and want to Place your AdSense Ads below Post Title and at the End of your Post So Below is the Easy Step by steps Tutorial.
Google AdSense is the Most Popular Ads Network used by Bloggers Over the Internet. There are Millions of Bloggers Earn Decent Money from AdSense. Every Blogger and Website’s Owner want to Make more Money from Adsense. So In this Post am Gonna show You “How To Add AdSense Ads Below Post Title in Blogger ?”. According to Google Adsense Heat Map Ads Below Post Title is the Best Spot to Show Adsense Ad Because Every Visitor must Go through Title. It can Increase your Adsense CTR as Well as Increase Your Adsense Earning.
It is the Effective way to Increasing CTR in Google Adsense by Add AdSense Ads Below Post Title in Blogger. Many Webmasters recommended to place Adsense ads below the post title, you can also change its position on right side, left side and place ads in the center below the post title.
There is no matter what size of ads you put in below the post title.
Google Adsense Recommended : 300×250, 728×90 and 160×600. But I Recommend you to place 468×80 & 728×90 Leader Board banner in the center below post title to increase your CTR.
Things You need to Do Before Place AdSense Ads below Post Title:
- Before your to Add Ads below Post Title. You need to download Your Blogger template as a Backup because sometimes Ad Code may effect Blogger Templates.
- So First Make a Backup of your blogger Template.
- Login to your Blogger Account and Go to “Template”.
- Locate “Backup/Restore” Button at the Top Right Corner. Just Click on it download your Template.
How to Place Adsense Ads Below Post Title?
- Go To Blogger Dashboard > Template > Edit HTML.
- Press CTRL+F and Find this below code Second Time.
Now it’s time to place the Adsense ads below the post title. Just paste the AdSense code Above this <data:post.body/> Code and Save Your Template.
Place AdSense Ad Below post title in Center.
- Place the below code above of the <data:post.body/> Code. Note First Encode your AdSense Code and replace with “YOUR ADSENSE CODE HERE”. ( You can also paste this code below <data:post.body/> to Show AdSense Ads at the End of your Post. It can also help you to Increase your Adsense Earning.
<div style="text-align: center; margin: 10px 0 10px 0;"> YOUR ADSENSE CODE HERE </div>
- You Need to convert Your Adsense code using HTML Encoder/Decoder. You can Also Change its Position by Changing the Center into Left and Right. After Changing you’re Adsense Ad will be positioned in Right and Left Side Below the post title.
From Editor’s Desk:
Guys, By This You can Increase your AdSense Earning and It is also Recommended by Many of Adsense Experts that Playing Adsense Ads Below Post Title is the First Preference to Increase your Earning Revenue. If You Face any Type of Problem related to Above Codes. You Just Leave your Comment Below We Fix your Problem as Soon a Possible.