Are you looking for the solutions to fix s voice problems on galaxy s6 edge? You are very Lucky Because today I am going to talk about how to fix s voice problems on galaxy s6 edge in this article. I have faced, many problems but the problem with this application Of Samsung made me snatch my hair.
So, here I have made a list of possible good combinations of methods to solve the problem easily. So without wasting any time, let’s dive into the solution.
Steps to Fix S Voice Problems on Galaxy S6 Edge
Like, google assistant, comma as the voice is an alternative intelligent personal assistant for your Samsung devices. It is a copy implementation of android google assistant. It can do almost all the task on the phone. Samsung s voice comes pre-installed in the Samsung devices, and you can manually enable or disable this feature in your device.
But the problem is sometimes it does not act as it is supposed to. so we need to find some methods to fix as voice problems on galaxy s6 edge. I have divided the article into three main parts. So let’s have a look at them one by one.
#1 Disabling S Voice on Galaxy S6 Edge
As S Voice comes pre-installed in the Galaxy S6 edge device, you cannot simply uninstall it because it is a factory made application for your device. but one thing you can do is you can disable it. and you can also disable the quick Launch home key action to start S Voice on your Samsung Galaxy S6 edge. just follow the following steps:
- Launch the s voice by double-clicking on your home key.
- You will see three dots on your top right corner of the screen tap on it > selects settings.
- And simply untick the checkbox saying “ open by home key”.
- Now open your device settings open the list of all installed applications.
- Find s voice in the list and open it now.
- You can simply turn off the app from the options given.
#2 Fix ‘Unfortunately, S Voice has stopped’ Error
This error may be encountered for no specific reason, but a design flaw can be the reason. You can simply fix this, unfortunately, as voice has stopped error By simply clearing the cache and data memory of the s voice application.
- Go to your device settings and open touch application manager.
- Swipe left to see all tab, hair find and open s voice application.
- Tap on the Clear Cache.
- Simply select clear data option and close everything.
- Boom! This may solve all your problems.
#3 How to Enable S Voice on Galaxy S6 Edge
Now after disabling s voice on galaxy s6 edge and, troubleshooting the problem. You need to know to re-enable s voice on galaxy s6 edge. Just simply follow the following steps and you will be able to freely enjoy your luxury life with a personal Samsung assistant called as s voice.
- Again, open your home settings and look for the application manager.
- Swipe left to find all tab.
- Now select as a voice from the list simply click on turn on.
- Boom! And you are ready to go!
From the editor’s desk
So, that is all I can provide you Regarding fixing The problem with s voice in Samsung s6 edge. If you have any doubt or you want to say something to add in the article, just simply leave it in the comments will be low and I’ll try to tackle your comment within 24 hours. Thanks for your time and faith. I’ll see you in the next article.