Speed Up Computer 2018 – After a Long Time, I Come up with the Most Hottest Topic on the Internet that “How to Speed Up Computer ?”. Many of Windows User face this Problem that Their Computer will be Slow because of installing much Software on Computer. To Efficient Use of Computer and make your work going Buttery You Definitely Need a High Computer Speed. So, You need to use Realistic Computer Tricks to Boost your Computer Speed. I Personally use this Techniques to Boost my Computer Speed.
People Who Use Windows 8/8.1 and 10 They Definitely face this Issue Because of These Windows Editions Consume most of Your RAM with many unused Resources and Windows Apps So your Computer going to Slow State. On The Other Hand Windows, 8 and 10 is also run High Graphics Interface that also needs More Memory.
There are much more Thing that consumes your Memory but you Don’t know Like Windows Services or Software that you installed is also activate their Automatic Services that can Be Running Background of your Computer Like Google Chrome, Avast, and Advanced SystemCare.
Steps to Speed Up Computer :
- Open Search Bar of Windows and Find “Run” and Type “msconfig” in it and Hit Enter.
- After that, a Small Dialog Box will Open.
- Go to Services Tab and First Hide all Microsoft services.
- Now you see many of the Services Running by you Software that you Installed on Computer. This software consumes your RAM and running their Process in Background.
- Now Unselect these Services that you do not want to run.
- Now Jump to “Startup” Tab and you can see There is Task Manager Option Because in Newer Version of Windows they add Startup menu in Task Manager.
- So Click on it and open Task Manager and in Startup Tab, you can see some Application that Active when your Computer Starts.
- Right Click on it and Disable Those Startup Programs.
Additional Tricks to Speed Your PC Speed :
- Right, Click on “My Computer” from Left Side Click “Advanced System Setting”.
- Under Performance Tab Click “Settings”.
- Now Select “Adjust For Best Performance” and Click Apply.
- This Will Disable all of Your Graphics of Windows that help you to save Memory Usage.
From the Editor’s Desk :
Above are the Very Effective Tips and Tricks to Speed up your PC Processing. There are many Applications and Software that also use to Disable Windows Services to Boost your Computer speed. So It is better to do Manually Instead of Installing Additional Application.