Make Single Name On Facebook Account – Facebook is one of the most famous social networking website out there on the internet, which has fetched most of the users from the other social networking sites. From the beginning in 2004, Facebook is attracting more and more users every day, and due to this reason. The uniqueness of every user is only because of its URL Name on the facebook. In this Article, I will tell you few simple steps, which will help you in making your Single name on the Facebook account.
In general, Facebook doesn’t let you make any account with a single name. You definitely need to enter your last name as to complete the procedure. But with a simple trick, you can simply make it possible to create an account OR to modify your existing account via using Single Name.
Facebook is a Fast growing Social Networking platform, which is growing day by day. And, Daily it gets updated with new and unique features to help their users to have a good experience with the platform. One of the Problem that users face during usage is, that – they don’t know “How to make one name in the Facebook account?” or “How to remove last name from Facebook?“
You just need to follow these steps, in order to complete the desired action. But be careful before applying any of the random tricks that may be available on the internet. You should always try to apply only those tricks which are uploaded by genuine or trusted blogs or websites. Because this may lead to a compromise with your account security. Now here I’m going share another amazing trick to make the single name on the Facebook account. As per the rules, it is not possible to Make the account on Facebook without Last name. But if you want to make your Facebook profile with Only First name, without using the last name then simply follow my given steps:
Steps To Make Single Name On Facebook Account:
For the Sake of simplicity, I have simply divided this small tutorial into 2 main parts. First one, in which we will change our browser’s proxy settings. And in the other one, we will Make Facebook Single Name account. So, carefully follow all steps, one by one. Don’t Miss any of them.
Part – I: (Changing Proxy)
- Download Hola Better Internet VPN and install this application.
- Turn on Hola in any of your favorite browsers, Firefox or Chrome. Search and select Country Indonesia.
- It will automatically Implement proxy settings on your browser so you don’t need to add proxies manually.
- Before changing to the Single name Facebook Account, you need to change your proxy settings to Indonesia. For this, I personally recommend either Search for Indonesian proxy from google or Try Proxynova.com.
Part – II: (Single Named FB Account)
- After changing proxy, make sure it is working fine on facebook.
- Now, open your facebook account settings.
- Change your default language to Bahasa Indonesia.
- Then edit your current Facebook profile name and Simply remove Your Last Name. After that review your name and Save it.
- Now, Your Facebook account is only displayed by First Name and you will see that Last Name is Hidden.
- Now remove Manual proxy or switch off HOLA.
NOTE:- MAKE SURE THAT YOU DON’T HAD ALREADY CHANGED YOUR ACCOUNT NAME FROM LAST 60 DAYS AND OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE SINGLE NAME UNTIL YOU CROSSED 60 DAYS TIME PERIOD. IF YOU CROSSED NAME CHANGE LIMIT THEN IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TRY IT ON ANOTHER ACCOUNT.
There you go. If you’re facing some difficulty in order to accomplish your goal. You can easily leave a simple feedback comment, and we’ll be there to help you in 24 hours. Thanks.