Play YouTube Videos in Background on Android – In this Era of Smartphones, Android is the most Famous OS which has popularized over a very short time span. But new things come with new Problems. If you are using android smartphones, which are somewhat similar to using a Pocket sized computer. But unlike computers, you can’t do multitasking in it. The problem with this feature in androids is that you have to root your phone for getting multitasking benefits.
There are many methods to the solution of play youtube with screen off android. But, in this article – we are going to talk about only the simplest and most basic method – So, it will be easier for you to apply the actions and, you’ll know how to play youtube on lock screen android.
If you rooted, your phone via following some procedure then your own security and safety will be at the sake of using multitasking. In other words, you are just trading one thing for the other. You are trading your security and safety for a new feature. but in this post, we are going to show you doing the same multitasking trick, without rooting your phone. For this purpose, we’ll simply use an external Application which will allow you to Play YouTube videos in Background on Android.
- Related – Latest YouTube Tips, Tricks & Hacks Here
How to Play YouTube Videos in Background on Android without Rooting :
The method is very simple and easy and just requires the simple android app, which will allow you to play your favorite YouTube videos in the background. So, follow up the steps below to proceed with the complete guide below.
Steps To Play YouTube Videos in Background In Android :
- Before anything, You need to install “Floating Tube” Application in your android Device from your Play Store.
- Once installed, you need to open the app and it will load their recommended videos for you.
- Search for your Favorite / interest in the search Bar. The Suggested videos will come on the screen.
- Simply open the video, that you want to open in the Background.
- The Application starts loading the video, Once loaded, it starts the video in the Background.
That’s it, you can now do whatever you want your videos will always run in the background, you can do any task without closing the playing video.
There you go. Here’s all about the Play YouTube videos in Background on Android. If you are in any doubt or need any help in applying all these steps on your device. You can easily leave a comment below this post, we’ll respond to you within 24 hours, and Your problem will be solved definitely. Thanks.