Recover Delete Files from Android 2018 – Hey Guys, Today we comes with the very interesting topic that is recover data from the android phone. 80% plus people have an android phone. Android phone is the mobile operating system which developed by Google. 1.3 million android phones are sold every day inform by google. Apk file is basically developed for the android device which is easily available in Google Play Store. Now the day, everyone does their work on android like Shopping, Banking, Surfing, entertainment, studying and so more. You can also save your important data on it. how to recover deleted files from android phone internal memory
Sometimes your important data deleted accidentally and you face lots of problems. When your data is deleted In Computer or laptop you can easily recover your data on recycle bin and sometimes your data is deleted permanently then you also recover them by hard drive recovery services tool. But what you do when data is deleted on your android device. If you do not know about recover data from an android device so do not worry about it after reading is a post you can easily recover your all data anywhere or anytime. so today we sharing you best and easy way to recover data from the android phone.
- 1 Recover Delete Files from Android Phone:
- 1.1 Method 1. Use Dumpster app
- 1.2 Download Dumpster App
- 1.3 Method 2. Using Dr. Fone
- 1.4 Download Dr. Fone Software
- 1.4.1 Incoming Keywords
- 126.96.36.199 how to recover deleted files from android phone internal memory
- 188.8.131.52 recover deleted files android internal storage
- 184.108.40.206 how to recover deleted files from android phone viralhax
- 220.127.116.11 how to recover deleted files on android without computer
- 18.104.22.168 recover deleted files android without root
- 22.214.171.124 recover deleted files android free
- 126.96.36.199 recover deleted files android app
- 188.8.131.52 recover deleted files on android after factory reset
- 1.4.1 Incoming Keywords
Recover Delete Files from Android Phone:
Method 1. Use Dumpster app
The dumpster is best Android app for safe data it works like Recycle bin. The dumpster is the best recovery app when your data is deleted accidentally from your android smartphone. You can easily Recover Delete Files from Android using dumpster app. Dumpster ability to recover all type of data like images, videos, audio, pdf, zip file, mp3, mp4, ppt, doc file, Avi file, car mpg file, jpeg, raw and all common file type. you do not have to root your device and internet connection is also not required.
- No internet required
- Rooting is also not required but if you already do then you you get more feature
- Restore backup file in single click
- Preview your delete data like image, video, audio file before recovering
- Send your data to dumpster
- Scheduled auto-clean of old deleted items
- Auto clean backup files at a given period
Method 2. Using Dr. Fone
If your data is deleted accidentally from your android phone. so do not worry about deleted data because Internet has so many way to Recover Delete Files from Android. Dr Fone is one of the best or popular software for recovering data. You can easily recover your all data just follow below steps.
1. Download and install Dr Fone
Firstly Download Dr. Fone software Once the softer is download, install on your computer for recover your data.
2. Connect your Android device to pc with USB Debugging
After Installed software now have to need a connection from your phone to pc. Go to setting => About Phone => Tap Build Number in 7 times => back to setting => Developed option => USB debugging. Now connecting your android device to computer.
3.Analyze and Choose Scan mode
Once you connect your phone to your computer, analyze your android phone first then choose scan file. After scanning you have to click “Next”, you will select file type (Image, Video, Messages, Audio, Contact etc) which you want to recover.
4. Preview your Data
After Doing 3rd step it will take while a mint to finish. After all process you can easily preview your all data which you want. If you satisfied your data after preview, click “Recover”.
5. Safe your data for future
Once you click on recover option. your all data will save in your computer. copy all data and paste in safe place.