Reset Windows 10 to Factory Settings – Windows 10 is the Latest Released Operating System by Microsoft Inc. User Who have Windows 8 & 8.1 in Their Laptops have a Freely Jump to Windows 10. But According the Reviews of Windows 10 It consume much resources of your Computer Like RAM and CPU. So Here is a Simple Way to Reset Windows 10 to Factory Settings.
There are Many of users Who want to Reset Default Factory Setting because of many Reason Like Sometimes It can’t Connect Wi-Fi, Secretly use Your Internet Data, Install many of unusable Apps and sometimes Apps not Working. Resetting Windows 10 Cause Delete your all of Data and Roll Back to Your Previous Operating System or Windows your Install is Refresh Like Newly Installed Windows.
Why Reset Windows 10 to Factory Settings ?
- PC is Running Slow.
- Face Wi-Fi Connection Issues.
- Encountering Bugs and Crashes in Apps.
- Use Your Internet Secretly.
- Unused Apps of Windows 10 Consume RAM.
How To Reset Factory Settings of Windows 10 :
Windows 10 is a Good Operating System But It is more Advance that a Normal user can’t use it in General way. It can Require More Hardware to Run Smoothly and There are millions of People Who have Still 2GB or 4GB RAM and Processors Below quad Core. So, How you thought that It running Smoothly in that Requirements. On the Other Side Windows 10 Apps Secretly use Your Internet Connection.
- Click on Windows 10 Start Button and You can Find the Setting Option Just Click on it.
- Now Setting is Open Where you see some Options, Click on “Update & Security” Option.
- In the Left Side of Update & Security Choose “Recovery” Option.
- “Reset This PC” is Under the Recovery Option Now Time to “Get Started”.
- When you Hit the Get Started Button You have 2-3 Option. Like Keep My Files, Remove All Files and Restore Factory Settings. Choose Keep My Files If you Don’t want to Delete your Files and Choose Remove Everything if you want to remove you all Apps and Settings. In the End Factory Restore Setting is show on Laptops that means you Restored to your Previous Installed Operating System.
- After that they Will show you that These Below Apps will be Remove also with Resetting your Computer.
- It takes 2-3 Hours to Reset your Computer According to your Hardware.
From Editor’s Desk :
Above are the Very Easy Steps to Reset your Windows 10 Operating System and Restore your Computer to Fresh State. People Usually Reset windows because of Slow Speed of Windows 10 and Many Problems of Windows 10. If You have any Problem Related to This Article You can Leave your Comment Below.