We Already know that Email is Normally used now these days to send Documents, Files and another type of data. Sometimes We need to send large files through Email so Here we Show How to Send Large Files through Email in Easy Steps.
There are many Email Service Over the Internet Such as Yahoo, AOL, Gmail, and Outlook etc. But every email service has a File Size Limit So that’s a Problem when we want to send Large File through Email. Sometimes it essentially needs to send a large file over an email so The Big IT Companies solve this problem Alternatively by adding their Cloud Storage Spaces with their Mailing Services.
Now here am Share a Simple and easy Steps to Send Extremely Large Files Over Email. This Problem is no More When Gmail and Outlook add their Cloud Storage Services within their Email Services. It makes Easier to Insert File from their Cloud Storage and Send Files in GB on Email.
Basically, Today am Talking about “How to send Large File On Gmail ?” Because Google is the Web Giant. Millions of people have their Email account in Gmail So I focus on Gmail. Here We already know Gmail has a 25MB file Size Limit. you can send a File above than 25mb It will show an error. So Follow these Below steps to Send Large Files on Gmail.
How to Send Large Files Through Gmail?
- Log in Your Gmail Account.
- Click On Red Compose Button and in Right Side a Dialog Box Open Where you Enter the email of Recipients.
- Below You see the Google Drive Logo where you Hit Enter and Again a Pop Up Screen come up Where you Choose How you send the File Like From Google Drive, Upload and Files that already shared with you
- Now Choose File and Folder from Google Drive and Click Insert to add in Email.
- After that, Your File is Looking Like this. Now Hit Send Button and It will successfully send to Recipients.
Here We Show the Simplest Steps to Send Large Files Through Email. Basically, I Pick up Gmail to show this Tutorial because this is used by many of End users Over the World. Above You Learn How to Send Large Files Through Email? (Gmail). There are many other alternatives to Send large Files Like Outlook they can also Integrate Their Cloud Storage with their Email Service.
NOTE: If You Face any Type of Problem in This Tutorial You can Freely Comment Below.