Set Random Caller Ringtones in Your Android Phone – In Android Smartphones We Always Choose our Favorite and Best Ringtone So, When your Phone Ringing you Enjoy that Ring or Song you Set as Ringtone. But Sometimes Ringtones and Songs are useful in another way. Like When you Set as Random Ringtone on Some People that you not want to Attend Their Calls so Use Different Ringtones for Those. It is Easily Identify By a Random Ringtones.
So Here is a Way to Set Random Caller Ringtones in Your Android Smartphone. If You have Girlfriend So that can Also help you in another Way. So the Question is Android Doesn’t have any Feature Like that But in Google Play Store There are Bunch of Apps that can Do This. So I Use ” Rand Tune for Apply Random Ringtones for Different People.
How to Set Random Caller Ringtones in Your Android Phone ?
- Firstly Download This “Rand Tune App” From Google Play Store (Link Here)
- Open Rand Tune App When It is Installed on your Android Phone.
- On the Next Screen You see Two Options One for Call ringtones and Other for SMS Ringtones.
- Now Time to Add Ringtone for Call Just Click on “Plus” Button and You see the Three Buttons.
- Click on Right Icon to Browse Your Music Directory. This Option Allow User To Locate the Music Folder When you find One Tap “Select Directory”.
- Now all of Your Music Files are Shown in This App.
- When your Friends and Relatives Call you So, It will play Random Ringtone or Music on your Android Phone.
From Editor’s Desk :
Guys, It is Very Cool way to Listen Different Song and Music When Somebody calls your. This App Play Random Music When Your Friends Call you. Above is a Very Simple Way Set Random Caller Ringtones in Your Android Phone. We also Share a Many Tips and Tricks on Android You can Check this Out Here.