Are you facing Unable To Connect To The Proxy Server Error In Chrome? Are you looking for a solution for Unable To Connect To The Proxy Server Error? Then, My dear friend – You ar eat the right place. Because, In this article, I am talking about fixing Unable To Connect To The Proxy Server Error In Chrome. And, I have compiled a list of methods which will help you in Solving the problem.
Unable To Connect To The Proxy Server Error In Chrome
I’ve made a list of the 3 methods, by which you can Fix this Error of Unable To Connect To The Proxy Server In Chrome. In most of the cases, the first Method will solve your problem. But, if the Problem still persists – you can simply jump to the next method and it will definitely help you with your problem. Let’s have a look at the one by one.
#1 Fixing Your Registry Settings
Windows Registry is an essential setting in your operating system. So, handle it with care – Otherwise, you can corrupt your own operating system. If at some point, you don’t know – what you are doing. then, simply close the registry and start from the beginning.
- Press Windows Key and type ‘Regedit‘.
- Click Yes on the Popup dialog box.
- Now, Browse to the following Path in the registry window.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> Microsoft -> Windows -> Current Version -> Internet settings
- Now, Find The Following 4 Keys in the Right-hand Pane And Delete them.
- Proxy Override,
- Proxy Server,
- Proxy Enable,
- Migrate Proxy.
- Restart your system to Changes to take effect.
- BOOM! This should solve your problem.
#2 Fixing the Internet Properties
If the Above method doesn’t work. Then, you can Simply Fix the Internet Properties of the Chrome Browser and your Windows Settings. This should solve your problem. Let’s have a look at the steps.
- Just Open Chrome Settings (if you are running chrome browser).
- In the Search bar above, type Proxy and Open Proxy Settings.
- In the pop-up window, Select Connection Tab and Click on LAN settings button.
- Uncheck Use proxy Server option.
- Click OK and You are done.
- Restart your system to changes to be effective.
#3 Resetting Chrome Settings
The ultimate method, if you are not getting things fixed by the above methods then follow the steps to end all this stress at once. In chrome Setting, Type in the search bar Reset. And, Select Reset settings.
From the Editor’s Desk
So, In the end – I hope that you’ll like this article and it will definitely help you in fixing the Unable To Connect To The Proxy Server Error In Chrome. If you know, other methods or an easy peasy way to achieve the same results. Please leave a comment below in the comments field below.
I’ll try to help you out and include the suggestion in the article itself. Thanks for your time and faith in me. I’ll see you in the next article with some more tips and tricks related to the news in the technical world.