Let us read and learn about delicious mango desserts in simple steps, which include only a few steps and ingredients.
Table of Contents
The Top 3 Mango Desserts for this Summer
1. Raspberry- Mango Dessert Bruschetta
Are you thinking of indulging in sweet treats popularly known as dessert? Let’s talk about bruschetta, made of puff pastry and sugar, and cinnamon. To make the crispy toppings, sweetened cream cheese, and with the addition of fresh raspberry and juiciest mangoes – you want to seek more.
The Raspberry Mango Dessert Bruschetta serves about 20 dessert bites. It takes 30 mins to prepare and 15 minutes to cook.
Ingredients for the base:
- 1 sheet of Puff Pastry (I use Pepperidge Farm), thawed
- 1 large egg, whisked
- 2 tablespoons granulated white sugar
- ground cinnamon
To make the topping:
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 to 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- halved raspberries
- chopped, ripe fresh mango
- very small mint leaves
Directions to make:
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 400 degrees F. Take a parchment paper or Silpat mat and line the baking sheet.
- Use a brush, apply the egg on the puff pastry sheet, and sprinkle sugar. Now sprinkle the cinnamon also. Now just slowly roll up the pastry like this. Now cut the slices and make 20 slices in total. Now place the slices on the baking sheet and bake it for over 15 minutes in the oven. After taking them out of the oven with a spatula, make the pastries flat because they have puffed up slightly.
- Take a medium-sized bowl, use an electric mixer, and blend the cream cheese with yogurt until it becomes a smooth and creamy mixture. Then add cream, 2 tbsp of powdered sugar, and lemon zest. Blend until the texture is thick and creamy. Now generously spread the mixture as a topping onto each of the pastries. Now decorate with fresh juicy mango, raspberry, and mint leaf. Put in the refrigerator for some time until ready to serve.
2. Mango Pudding
Vegan pudding is an awesome mango dessert. Berries, coconut cream, and mint are used as toppings. This dessert belongs to Australian cuisine. It requires 10 mins to prepare and 40 minutes to cook. The mango dessert serves 6 people. it has nearly 259 calories
- 3 large mangoes (or 4 medium mangoes – should yield 450 grams flesh)
- 3 cups water
- 3 tablespoons tapioca pearls (these should be available in your supermarket)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 lemon
- 270 MLS coconut cream
- 3 tablespoons icing sugar
- berries and mint for decoration
Directions to make:
- Remove the mango peel, chop mango flesh, add some water to a saucepan, and boil for 10 minutes on sim.
- Add tapioca and stir continuously on simmer for 30 mins. The tapioca must become colorless at the end. Then add a little more water and simmer for a few minutes.
- Could you remove it from the heat? Now add lemon juice from half of the lime, add sugar, and blend it.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and keep it in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Mix the coconut cream and icing sugar by continuous beating and add this mixture as the top layer.
- Garnish the pudding with mint and berries and put it in the fridge.
3. Mango Mousse
if you want to make the summers fantastic this creamy mousse is just what you are looking for.
- 1 cup Mango Pulp fresh
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 cup Fresh Cream
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Mango Pieces for garnishing
Directions to make Mango desserts:
- You can use fresh mangoes or readymade mango pulp for making this delicious mango dessert.
- Firstly, put the bowl and beater attachment into the freezer for 30 mins.
- Take ripe sweet mangoes, peel them, and chop them into small pieces. Add 1 cup of these mango pieces into a blender and add 2 tbsps of sugar.
- The smooth puree should be made. If there are a lot of fibers, strain the pulp and separate the hard fibers.
- Now, the puree should be poured into a bowl. Some mango puree needs to be used while garnishing.
- A half cup of heavy whipping cream in a chilled bowl should be beaten using an electric beater.
- Keep some cream aside for garnishing.
- Add mango puree and fold it gently.
- Creamy mango mousse is ready.
- To serve, pour 2 tablespoons of the puree in each glass and decorate with fresh cream and mango pieces. Keep the mango mousse ready. Keep it in the fridge for 2-3 hours and serve it chilled.
These heavenly mango desserts are extremely great for summers. Just make sure that the mangoes are fresh and the texture must be perfect. Adding other spices like cardamom powder and cinnamon offers an amazing aroma. You can use Jaggery as a substitute for sugar or honey for weight watchers. They make amazing treats after lunch or dinners and are definitely epic for occasions.