Learn How you Track Your Facebook Last Login Location with Simple Facebook Trick. We can Discuss many Tricks about Facebook and here we Bring some Cool Facebook Trick that can Help you to Track Your Facebook Last Login Location on Your Computer.Check out how to check facebook login history
Facebook is the Number One Social Networking Site on Internet and also a Security Concern for Many User When they Loose their Facebook Account or You can Say Hacked by anyone. So Facebook also has some Advanced Features for Tracking Last Login Location. Facebook names this Feature “Where You’re Logged In”.
In This, you can see the Last Accessed Time, Device Name (Also Show IP Address of Device), Location and Device Type. You can also Remove your Last Accessed Time by Clicking on “End Activity”. It can Improve User Experience and become Helpful in Some of the Situation when you want to see Your Last Login. Here Below is a Steps to See your Last Login Location.
Be Secure: Activate 2-Step Verification In Facebook.
- 1 Steps that How to Track Your Facebook Last Login Location?
- 1.0.1 Conclusion:
- 220.127.116.11 facebook login location tracker
- 18.104.22.168 how to check facebook login history
- 22.214.171.124 facebook last login time friend
- 126.96.36.199 facebook login history ip
- 188.8.131.52 how to check last login in facebook
- 184.108.40.206 view facebook location history
- 220.127.116.11 facebook location history map
- 18.104.22.168 facebook location history accuracy
- 1.0.1 Conclusion:
Steps that How to Track Your Facebook Last Login Location?
- Login Your Facebook Account >> Settings.
- After Go to Settings You can see the General Setting of Facebook, But We Jump to Security Tab.
- In Right Side of Security Tab, You can See the Option of “Where You’re Logged In” in Security Settings.
- Click on Edit and You can see Your History of Last login Locations with Device IP, Device Types etc.
- Additionally, You can Also Delete History by Click on End Activity.
Above is a Simple Facebook Trick to Track your Last Login Location. It may be from anywhere in the world. It can Show the Device Type and IP Address of the Last Login Location. The user can See his Last Login History in Facebook Security Settings Through Following the Above Steps. If you Still have some Confusion with our Post So Please Leave a Comment below. We Reply you as Soon as Possible.